- Requirements gathering, design, architecture development, business case development, product/service delivery and procurement of IT infrastructure.
- Identify trends, root causes and remediation of infrastructure issues and implement necessary changes of process improvement plans.
- Supervise, manage and evaluate our IT operations personnel.
- Manage external vendor partnerships and contracts.
- Overseeing administration of WAN; Windows, web servers, Citrix servers, SAN infrastructure and Enterprise SQL environment.
- Helpdesk support, staffing and software deployment.
- Understand and deploy backup schemas for the Datacenters, facilities and remote users.
- Develop, document and implement event recovery and disaster recovery programs and plans.
- Support and deploy VMware infrastructure to reduce server footprint at the datacenter and facilities.
- Responsible for network switches, firewall hardware and network circuits across the enterprise.
- Analyze business trends and procedures as it relates to SaaS models, automate performance, create metrics and quality standards; analyze, design and support implementation of state of the art solutions applying knowledge of industry benchmarking, standards and systems for network uptimes and security and compliance.
- Perform regular system capacity planning to ensure that infrastructure is adequate to handle the requirements of near-term growth, and is aligned with long-term plans.
- Responsible for research and technology innovation practices across the organization
- Built-in security functions and services of application infrastructure components: MS Active Directory, MS IIS, MS BizTalk Server, MSMQ and MS Exchange. Work with the KP Security team on SSAE16 certification, PCI and ISO 27001 methodologies and compliance.