- Engineer / Design technical solution to build enterprise level mobile application.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java / Swift code
- Mentor the team and help them to deliver efficiently
- Ensure the quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application stability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- 4 to 6 years of working experience in Native Mobile application development (Android / iOS).
- Should have submitted at least 5 apps to Play store / App store.
- Presence in open source community, technical forums.
- Capability to build reusable frameworks to support business demands.
- Should have experience in architecting enterprise applications
- Working knowledge of modern Mobile Development Guidelines and
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of design principles and interface guidelines
- Should know to effective use debugging tools available
- Should be quick learner of existing app or platform
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience in building universal apps
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer).